Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New Jersey Devils jerseys (red & green for Xmas)

For Christmas, thought I'd go with a red and green theme - what better than the retro Devils

The white jersey is double knit material.  Originally had a different number and a crest on front.  Had a devils crest that I sewed on.  More on the numbers and name bar later.



Bought a K1 brand red devils jersey - likely on Ebay.  Made up name bar and numbers for this one also.  All numbers, name, and name bar done in tackle twill.



For letters I used and slightly modified Florida's font in the NHL fonts I had previously downloaded.  For the numbers I used a pic of a Devils game worn jersey, cropped and printed out the number, cleaned it up, and guessed at the sizing for a template.

Why Daneyko you may ask?  Who else would a defensive defenceman with limited offensive skills pick to put on a Devils jersey.  Besides, who doesn't like Ken Daneyko?  Was one of my favourite players.

No comments:

Post a Comment